Storehouse Publishing has set up this section in response to your questions, your thoughts, and your confusion over writing a book.
We’ve heard you, and as a result, have created curriculum based on your questions and your challenges, whether you’re a first-time author or a published author wanting to sharpen and expand their book-writing skills.
This section is design for authors and aspiring authors who:
- Want to write a book but don’ know how to start
- Are already writing a book but are stuck
- Want to come up with enough content to sustain a book
- Want to write a page-turning book
- Want to create believable characters and dialogue, a fast-moving plot, conflict, plots, and such.
- Want their readers to feel, see, hear, touch, and taste what their characters experience
- Want to keep readers engaged in their books
No more thinking or saying, “I can’t do it.”
Because now you can! You just don’t know how to yet, but we can and will teach you!
Click on the drop-down arrow next to this tab and then click on our course offerings.
Bookmark this tab and watch as we grow our library of classes that will teach you how you can write that book and take it from a good book to a great book!